MG-知名外商 徵 HR (OD 組織發展),近捷運市府站
-Partner with HR functional teams to facilitate the organization and employee development related campaigns to achieve high-quality deliverables.
-Analyze HR trends and metrics to bring insight to enable identifying opportunities to improve efficiency and aligning HR efforts with organization goals.
-Engage internal stakeholders to understand business priorities to develop future HR initiatives focused on efficiency, capability and cultural shaping.
-Work in collaboration with HR strategy team to develop robust work plans to deliver on project objectives(timeline, scope, and budget). Assist cross functional efforts to achieve desire results.
-Assist in the development of creative deck and craft insightful presentation storyline.
-Perform other assignments or special projects as assigned by line manager and / or HR Director.
-5 years of HR professional experience in MNC.
-Good written and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English.
-Should possess the following core competencies:
1) A thorough understanding of HR processes and activities both in general and in the cultural context.
2) Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
3) Good at stakeholder engagement. To be aware the interests and focus area of different business and HR leaders.
4) Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
5) Ability to comprehend and interpret from multiple perspectives and operate on a tactical and strategic level.
6) Familiar with MS applications and operations.
若您符合此職缺的條件，請寄完整履歷至 Meg Yen.
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Meg Yen.
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.