MG-外商 徵 Member Services Representative 客戶服務專員
1. Performing a wide variety of customer service functions at the DC, including, but not limited to, liaison with MB at the Service counter or order front desk or over the outgoing phone calls. This will include answering general questions or solving problems related to our products, marketing plan, events, policies and procedures, advertising, earnings, rules, etc. The answers must be provided accurately, on a timely basis and with a truly positive attitude, while providing the highest possible levels of customer service.
Therefore, should keep track of updates on the latest product and event information, all information about the company, and could relay that information to MB.
2. Able to process orders, follow the procedure to process complaint case and must maintain in good condition.
3. Support local, national, and overseas meetings/events job duty, if any.
4. Able to perform Service counter and order counter duty. Representative should take turn to perform this task with other MS Reps. When serve the MB in the Service counter, Representative has to maintain in good condition.
5. Able to upsell/promote company products and promotions on every walk in or phone contact with Members on a projected base when time permitted and appropriate.
6. Maintain excellent attendance and punctuality standards. Required to wear uniform when necessary.
7. Able to cope with frequent changes or procedures and policies released by the company.
8. All internal and external requests are inquiries must be responded within 1 working day.
9. Ensure all other related activities (including various company’s functions) as directed by superiors is completed in the most effective and efficient manner.
10. Able to follow the escalation procedure for all instances of Member contact whenever you lack either the knowledge or information to resolve at point of contact.
1. College or university graduated.
2. 2-3 years of working experience in customer service industry, cash handling experience is preferred.
3. Proficiency in verbal and written Chinese, basic English skills in reading and writing.
4. Must own the capabilities of English / Chinese typing with competitive speed.
5. Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communications skills.
6. Strongly customer oriented and owns excellent customer service experience, experience on Sales related job or MLM company would be a plus.
7. Must be self-motivated and highly attentive to detail and follow-up.
8. The ability to work under deadline pressure and flexible hours, while maintaining a positive, professional attitude in a very fast-paced environment.
9. A positive, outgoing personality (especially attitude, enthusiasm and flexibility) with the ability to work effectively, independently, as a team, with co-workers as well as all levels of management.
10. Able to use Windows, MS office (at least Word, Excel)
若您符合此職缺的條件，請寄完整履歷至 Meg Yen.
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Meg Yen.
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.