MG-外商 徵 Logistics Representative
- Collecting order document to fulfill deliveries for customers.
- Managing stock control, including item replenishment, receiving, storage and cycle count.
- Establish and maintain maximum and minimum consumables inventory levels.
- Responding to customers inquiries to ensure that the quality of all services provided meets the required standards.
- Developing processes that make the logistics operation more efficient and organized.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics or Business.
- 2+ years previous experience in logistics coordination or retail service.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Great self-independence and motivation.
- Excellent customer service and client relations skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
若您符合此職缺的條件，請寄完整履歷至 Meg Yen.
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Meg Yen.
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.