MG-精品 徵 HR & Admin Manager
Reporting to the HR Director based in HK, the ideal candidate will work closely with the team to provide strategic and operational advices on people management.
He/she will also be responsible for office administration and partner with cluster HR to roll out global initiatives.
• Act as the focal point for all office recruitment
• Formulate corresponding recruitment action plan and handle end-to-end process
• Explore the right recruitment channel to find the best candidates
• Oversee the store recruitment and ensure the pace keep abreast of expansion
Compensation and Benefits
• Work closely with vendor and regional HR team to ensure the payroll process is accurate and conducted in a timely manner
• Partner with regional HR team to own the annual salary review process
• Monitor and review compensation and salary administration programs, such as job grading, annual salary review, retail commission scheme, insurance scheme, performance bonus
• Prepare and manage regular reporting
• Assist in roll out of global HR system
• Facilitate internal employee communications
• Embrace Company core values and cultivate cross team collaborations
• Assess team needs to apply and monitor employee activities programs, such as Teambuilding, Annual Dinner…etc.
Operations & Office Administration
• Maintain the accuracy and data input in the local HR system & People portal
• Responsible for the HR and administration budget
• Review HR policies and procedures, deal with government related letter or regulations change and ensure they are properly implemented and compliant with local laws
• Responsible for employee National Insurance (LI, HI, Pension and Supplementary HI) and group insurance routine work.
• Source and select vendors to minimize costs to be involved in terms of office maintenance and replenishment of supplies
• Order office furniture for the various departments and to maintain an updated inventory list for the company’s fixed assets
• Handle renovation and relocation projects (if have)
• Be accountable for company stamps with the Stamps Use Policy, make sure the use of stamps log sheet update to time.
• Bachelor’s degree in HR or related discipline
• Minimum 8 years relevant work experience in retail business with solid experience in Business partner role
• Understanding of HR practices and process including all functions
• Good project management skills, strong culture building capability and employee relationship building experience.
• Good Microsoft word/ excel/power point skills
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with leaders, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with different function team members of the organization
• Knowledge of Taiwan labor law and it’s practice in implementation
• Highly motivated, able to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment
• Positive thinking, proactive and open-minded.
• Strong business acumen and have a flexible and result driven approach on managing challenges and changes
若您符合此職缺的條件，請寄完整履歷至 Meg Yen.
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Meg Yen.
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.