MG-Warehouse Operations Assistant Manager (外商直銷商)
Logistics / Distribution
1. Manage & measure Logistics 3PL performance to meet company and customer’s standard, with a key focus on ensuring timely & faster deliveries of Home Delivery Orders.
2. Monitor Custom Clearances and review application of new import/export regulations from time to time
3. Lead Negotiations for Supply Chain Services through proper bidding & ensure all related 3PL Agreements are valid / updated from time to time.
4. Monitor related Member Complaints & ensures effective resolutions / closure within TAT to meet Member satisfaction.
1. Ensure Warehousing Infrastructure, with adequate capacity to manage processing of Pickup & Home Deliveries with controls in place, to provide high level service to the Members
2. 3PL warehouse management
3. Ensure Warehousing SOP is implemented & updated from time to time
4. Lead Delivery counter customer service in Sales center
Process Optimization & Project Management
1. Lead process optimization projects to streamline the operational process and enhance the efficiency.
•Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Business Science and/or Logistics
•At least 8 - 10 years working experience in Operations Management, with minimum 5 years of managing a team
•Strong analytical, planning, negotiation and project management skills. Certificates of CPIM or in Logistics, Planning are preferred.
•Experience with order management, customer services, process improvement is a plus
•Strong Computer skills including the complete Microsoft Office package
•Experience with inventory control systems and ERP software is a must, prefer Oracle, industry certificate is a plus
•Good communication skills in English (both Oral & Written). Bilingual as native speaker for local market
•Good Leadership & People Management skills along with the ability to function as an effective team member and work well in a moderate stressful environment
若您符合此職缺的條件，請寄完整履歷至 Meg Yen.
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Meg Yen.
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.