- To provide, update and assess information for underwriters regarding debtor risks.
- Process added value tasks linked to work-lists and e-mail exchange with Underwriting.
- Check source scores and consistency of Debtor Risk Assessments (DRA D & E) and adapt if necessary (DRA C)
- Research additional information, such as press information, where required.
- Contact companies and carry out phone interviews for obtaining financial and business information in order to assess their current situation.
- Liaise with local information provider (reviews, inquiries,…)
- Pro-actively build and maintain good working relationships with underwriting and information colleagues.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and procedures as laid down by internal and external regulators.
- At least 3 years’ experience in writing company's credit memo / credit reports in the Industry of banking, leasing, security houses or Information companies.
- Experience in information search and gathering is a plus
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of financial analysis of company's financial
- Intermediate knowledge of reading and understanding company accounts, (audited, management and draft accounts), relating to both limited and public companies, including balance sheets and profit and loss statements, and understand or calculate key accounting ratios.
- Understanding of company law, accounting principles and Legal group structures.
- Basic knowledge of prevailing macroeconomic and industry-sector drivers and trends to evaluate a business’s credit worthiness.
若您符合此職缺的條件，請寄完整履歷至 Vicki Ong.
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Vicki Ong.
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.