Field Service Engineer (3D printing)
Our Client is built on the idea that diverse fields of study must come together to solve intractable problems. They are committed to deliver 3D printing, enabling commercial customers to go beyond basic prototyping to 3D manufacturing.
· Analyze production data to identify trends and potential machine issues and preemptively drive correction before hard failures
· Troubleshoot, resolve, and document customer issues and to help drive root cause discovery and process change
· Manage inventory of field replaceable units and timely return of used parts
· Perform and document Preventative Maintenance on complex electro-mechanical and opto-mechanical systems
· Provide constructive and consistent feedback to headquarters regarding process improvements and improvements to design
· Develop processes and documentation for standard service actions
· Document lessons learned to aid in the future development and training of other service engineers
· Assist other service engineers as appropriate
· Bachelors and or Masters degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
· 5 years of experience supporting advanced opto-mechanical and electro-mechanical systems
· Track record of building strong relationships with strong customer service focus
· Basic proficiency with scripting software language such as Python
台北市, 新北市, 桃園市
若您符合此職缺的條件，請寄完整履歷至 Vicki Ong.
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Vicki Ong.
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.