MG-外商 徵 Customer Service Specialist ,近捷運市政府站
- Manage customer service cases via hotline, mail, and email, as well as sales return products, and ensure the communication and handling flow in line with company’s guidance.
- Update and input product quality cases on the internal system, including incoming calls and returned products from sales team, within the timeline to ensure the relevant functions taking necessary follow-up actions.
- Provide timely reports, including daily summary, weekly and monthly reports, and/or ad-hoc reports, to keep the relevant functions informed on the latest status of complaint cases.
- Maintain up-to-update data and records at all times and support the enhancement of the handling process when necessary.
- Must stay highly alert to flag any potential issues to the supervisor, line manager and relevant function counterparts.
- Capable of coordinating with cross-function counterparts on the issue management and understand the priorities and plans of own department and of the company.
- Mandarin, Taiwanese, English: basic in listening/speaking and fluent in reading/writing,
- 3 years of working experience in consumer hotline is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
若您符合此職缺的條件，請寄完整履歷至 Meg Yen.
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Meg Yen.
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.