Office (HR) Manager
- Liaise with the HQ & legal counsel on matters related to business licenses, accounting & tax, trademark matters and matters relating to business setup in Taiwan
- Perform the role of liaison officer between HQ and the local team and assist with the administration of daily operations matters
- Assist the directors in translation/Interpretation for internal and external meetings
- Process internal approval documents and other corporate
- Support the directors in matters relating to business expansion and business strategy planning for Taiwan
- Support the directors in ensuring the Company complies with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
- Support the directors in Compliance related matters such as establishing guidelines and meeting audit requirements.
- Support the management in all administrative matters such as office supplies, travel arrangements, expatriate management, and claims management.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree in business administration & commerce or related studies
- At least 3 to 5years of relevant working experience; familiar with business agreement/contract, finance & retail business
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
大眾傳播業 / 公關
若您符合此職缺的條件，請寄完整履歷至 Vicki Ong.
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Vicki Ong.
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.