外商電商服務公司：Infra Team Leader, 年薪1.5M~1.8M #AL
職稱：REGIONAL INFRA TEAM LEADER
The Regional Infra Team Leader will be responsible for leading a small IT team (~5ppl) in Japan, Singapore, Taiwan and Philippines to manage corporate IT Infrastructure and cloud hosting facilities for external customers.
Infrastructure scope includes workplace, service desk, unified communications, O365, directories, hosting (on premise & cloud), network and telecommunications.
A day in the life:
- Manage and lead a multicultural team to deliver services to meet the SLA with internal & external customers
- Be the single point of contact for Infrastructure topic in the region and liaise with IT Security, Architecture as well as GT Infrastructure Center of Excellence (CoE) located in different continents
- Be responsible for overall infrastructure availability and day to day IT Operations
- Delegate projects within the team and manage the team’s work priorities
- Manage incidents and allocate resources accordingly
- Ensure process and procedure are clearly documented and followed by team
- Ensure all IT assets comply to corporate security policies
- Develop the team’s skills to manage cloud infrastructure as well as offering suitable solutions to support the business
- Work with BU IT Directors and Project Managers to translate business requirements into Infrastructure projects & transformations
- Manage regional Infrastructure budget & cost
- Leverage industry best practices in IT Service Management (ITIL), promote a quality customer support and service culture to achieve operational excellence and customer satisfaction
- 8 years’ hands-on experience in administrating and supporting Microsoft technologies (e.g. Windows Server, Active Directory, IIS) and Linux OS
- 1-2 years hands-on experience in Azure/AWS cloud and Office 365 management
- Microsoft certification (MCTS/MCITP) is an advantage
- Strong leadership qualities; prior team management experience is required
- Sound troubleshooting skills, analytical thinking, pro-active mindset, able to work both independently and as part of a cross-functional team
- Passionate about service delivery and End-user experience
LIND ID: adalin0330
若您符合此職缺的條件，請寄完整履歷至 Ada Lin.
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Ada Lin.
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.