Global Talent Sourcing Manager #AL
1. Design, build and lead a talent sourcing team capable of identifying and attracting excellent candidates –at scale- across a wide range of niche, technical and other candidate populations for positions throughout the company.
2. Develop and execute a detailed plan for building and growing the talent sourcing function, including determining the tools, technology, data sources, and people needed to deliver on the team’s mission.
3. Work closely with recruiting, business leaders and cross-functional partners to understand target candidate profiles and drive effective sourcing/branding strategies to grow the business .
4. Craft custom outreach and meaningful candidate engagement.
5. Keep up with latest trends in global a wide range of talent market and provide insights as internal consultant.
6. Utilize data and metrics to continuously improve our sourcing strategy and approach and evaluate the effectiveness of sourcing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean sourcing, and alternative search techniques, and identify new tools tom optimize the team’s productivity.
1. Strong knowledge of talent sourcing and mapping methodology. You will have either gained your recruitment experience within a recruitment agency environment, where you have managed multiple roles and clients simultaneously or in-house corporate recruitment experience from a fast-paced multinational company environment.
2. Solid experience in building talent pipelines and sourcing potential candidates globally using multiple sourcing and attraction methods.
3. Strong data analytic and reporting skills.
4. Exceptional command in written and spoken English. Work proficiency for Mandarin Chinese is highly preferred.
5. Strong project management skills. Able to work independently while to work closely with cross teams.
6. Able to build and manage a talent sourcing team.
Feel free to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
若您符合此職缺的條件，請寄完整履歷至 Ada Lin.
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Ada Lin.
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.