- Responsible for 3 offices' and employees' general and miscellaneous affairs, ensuring daily operations go smoothly and wellness well taken care of.
- Conduct periodical office equipment / furniture maintenance and enhancement with scopes covering air-con, pest control, disinfection, office renovation, facility improvement, etc.
-Work closely with stakeholders to identify needs and expectations towards services provided, e.g., housing, cars, events, etc. Follow company operating guidelines to create PR/PO, timely settle monthly payments to multiple vendors in SAP, as well as carefully monitor the spending against the approved ASP.
-Work individually or with the selected vendors to creatively plan the annual company-wide engagement projects including but not limited to: year-end party, spring lunch, festive celebrations, recognition programs, etc. Dedicatedly coordinate, review, and follow up processes, spending, and quality services delivered.
-Support on inbound and outbound travelers' logistics arrangement. Act as a Power User for Concur system, conducting T&E training to those needed and helping resolve relevant problems identified.
-Assist to design and prepare eye-catching presentation decks / posters for information sessions. Act as a host or an assistant to share and instill those to colleagues in a lively and understandable manner.
- Cooperate with EHS to execute environmental, safety and health initiatives.
- Manage and implement tasks and projects as they arise and upon manager’s request.
-Talent Management: Support L&D logistics arrangement, project preparation / implementation and presentation deck / report creation.
-Manage various tasks and projects as they arise and upon manager’s request.
-Bachelor degree or above. Specialization in HR, information & communication, or vision design is a plus.
-Minimum of 3 years of relevant experiences
-Fluent in Chinese and English
- Familiarization with Office Word, Excel & PowerPoint
-Knowledge and experience in Adobe Photoshop, Premiere or Illustrator is a plus
若您符合此職缺的條件，請寄完整履歷至 Meg Yen.
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Meg Yen.
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.