MG-外商(保健.保養品) 徵 產品登記 Product Regulatory Affairs Associate
- Either independently or partnering with other Product Regulatory Affairs staff, advise relevant stakeholders on the development of product formulations, specifications, processes, and product-related collaterals and import/export
- To compile pre-market due diligence, product registration, and post-market due diligence dossiers then review the regulatory compliance and maintain relevant licenses.
- Complete the product regulation procedures to fulfill the product launch plan.
- Reply to the health authorities’ query on time.
- Provide regulatory affairs recommendation to align Global regulatory standards and market regulations with other departments.
- Assist professional association activities to promote company brand.
1. Good knowledge of regulatory affairs which include product development, registration, and post-market change control to ensure regulatory compliance.
2. Ability to learn and utilize detailed regulations governing Supplements, Foods, Electronic Devices, and Cosmetics
3. Good communication skill to negotiate and/ or convince stakeholders.
4. Good network and working relationship with other departments.
5. Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
6. Concept for regulation risk management knowledge, including risk assessment, corrective action plan/prevention action creation and execution.
7. Good project execution and systemic working ability.
8. University and above; prefer nutrition/cosmetics/medical related science background.
9. At least 2 years in product registration in cosmetic and food industry.
若您符合此職缺的條件，請寄完整履歷至 Meg Yen.
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Meg Yen.
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.