IT Manager Annual Salary NT$1.5M #JY
The IT security officer is responsible for updating IT management processes and monitoring the implementation according to regulator’s requirements. And for any IT compliance\Risk\Security related issues, he/she provides advice to internal employees. The key goals and objectives include:
1. Setup internal control and risk framework based on this Company, German or Local Taiwan Regulator.
2. This position ensures all local and foreign government regulators receive any necessary reports and IT compliance information about this Company.
3. Provide other compliance related services (such as training, information support, etc…) to all employees in this Company.
- 5+ years of IT Security/Risk/Compliance related field
- 3+ years of financial services industry experience
- 3+ years of team leading/management experience is a plus
- Prior experience within a complex business information systems environment
- Good organizational and strong documentation skills.
- Experience with IT security tools such as SIEM, SCCM, SEP.
- Demonstrates flexibility in day-to-day work.
- Establishes harmonious working relationships and appreciates each team member's contributions and values.
- Accurately employs our methodology and documentation tools.
- Proactively carries out project support /administrative functions.
- Establishes responsible deadlines and personal work plans and manages time effectively.
- Values internal and external clients.
- Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members.
- Strong PC literacy and written communication capabilities.
- Good command of English.
- Knowledge of new IT developments within and outside the Company's scope.
若您符合此職缺的條件，請寄完整履歷至 Jasmine Yeh.
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Jasmine Yeh.
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.