MG-Customs Service Associate(2021.Oct~2023.Mar)
1. Export processes optimization and international freight planning.
2. Project management of non-standard products which are non-subject to R&D procedure. Participation in finished goods and production materials utilization.
3. Coordinate finished goods and material outbound shipments. Participation in other transport-related processes (material deliveries).
4. Participates in the process of contract negotiation and finalization in cooperation with Legal Department.
5. Orders and market forecasts services (acceptance, confirmation, monitoring, forecasts and orders accomplishment optimization) and ensures timely delivery.
6. Makes reports on finished products inventories, excise bands, production materials, production due dates and export shipping to clients.
7. Perform any other tasks commissioned by the supervisor.
- 3+ years’ experience in customer service, experience with foreign customers preferred
- Conversational English, both written and spoken
- Detail oriented, can do well in administration and routine tasks
- Sensitivity to numbers
- Communication skills with agility
- multitasking、prioritization skills
若您符合此職缺的條件，請寄完整履歷至 Meg Yen.
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Meg Yen.
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.