MG-外商 徵 Sales Strategy & Analysis - Supervisor
- Analyze business data and alert management on business trends and segmental DS/ Customer behavioral changes to develop business strategy
- Develop and produce regular and ad-hoc management reports with findings/recommendations to facilitate the business decision making process
- Work closely with internal parties on business operations and initiate on-going process improvement for performance tracking.
- Provide promotion pre-analysis reports on estimate qualifiers and post-analysis reports to review results and seek the improvement areas. Provide monthly latest forecast on promotion result and follow through financial records.
- Study the metrics of APAC’s sales growing countries and provide constructive strategies for Taiwan Management Team
- Become the in-country subject matter expert on the Business Intelligence (BI) system, dashboards and other automated customized member & customer metric reports.
- Provide system and reports training to TW Regional sales team and members to help them better understand other organization’s and their own performance.
- Timely, accurate and quality Sales Strategy & Analysis reporting. Conduct presentation of analytic results to the Regional SS&A team and country management on a monthly basis.
- Support APAC and local training and events with metrics analysis and other ad-hoc support as requested.
- Perform ad-hoc projects and reporting when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Data Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Good English speaking and writing skills (TOEIC: 700+)
- Good Microsoft Office skill
- 3+ years of business analysis experience and an analytical mind.
- Proficient in any of data analysis tools such as BI, Power BI, SAS, SPSS, Python or R.
- Team player with proactive and positive attitude & team collaboration skills
若您符合此職缺的條件，請寄完整履歷至 Meg Yen.
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Meg Yen.
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.