Finance Manager (Banking/Insurance)
- Support local GM and report to Regional Finance
- Lead the accounting team to oversee the finance and accounting functions of legal entities in Taiwan
- Take full ownership to lead the team in Taiwan in all month end and year end closing for all financial accounts in terms of legal and management reporting entities
- Ensure the general ledger reconciliation, intercompany reconciliation and bank reconciliation is performed properly on a monthly basis.
- Gather financial data to perform periodic financial and cash flow forecast to compare actual performance against budget/ projection and highlight area for improvements as to give a clear picture to the management on the performance of the Company
- Prepare annual budgets and period forecast on time and in accordance with the Company’s requirements
- Provide value-added analysis and recommendations to support management to make high level decisions
- Participate in business ad-hoc projects
- At least 5+ years accounting & finance hands on experiences and be familiar with local insurance practice and regulation.
- Supervisory experience is a plus
若您符合此職缺的條件，請寄完整履歷至 Vicki Ong.
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Vicki Ong.
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.