Risk Management Manager
- Identify strategic, credit, financial, operational and reinsurance risks in the short and long term with a consistent approach to the overall business strategy and develop/implement precautions and revise current guidelines.
- Advice on opportunities for product, service, market and strategic optimization or development.
- Define, categorize and identify from all sources the risks by type/category (e.g business sector, business activity and of the company), associated major components (economic, financial and regulatory ) and controls in place.
- Develop the consolidated risk cartographies to be communicated to the governance bodies, related Committees and Head of functions.
- Contribute to draft the risk management policies with regard to the following: underwriting and reserving risk, asset-liability management, investment risk, liquidity risk, concentration risk, reinsurance and other mitigation techniques, as and when required.
- Carry out quality maturity analysis.
- Maintain an active reporting line on key risk information to governance bodies, related Committees and Head of functions.
- Contribute to draft reports to regulatory authorities.
- Contribute to the definition, implementation and communication concerning disaster recovery and business continuity planning.
• At least 4+ years’ solid experience in Big 4, external/internal audit or internal control, preferably in insurance and/or financial institutions.
• Previous exposures in insurance and financial institutions are preferred.
• Ability to analyze, raise and articulate issues from risk and internal control anomalies.
若您符合此職缺的條件，請寄完整履歷至 Vicki Ong.
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Vicki Ong.
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.