JN-日商AI公司 Sr.Data Engineer (未來有外派日本的機會)
We are hiring for Sr. Data Engineer professionals that international engineering with global datasets, will take part in:
- Design and implement CI/CD that includes automation processing whole pipeline and script base on requirements of algorithm models.
- Design large and expansive scale, implement distributed computing of data.
- Data cleaning, preprocessing and high performance data conversion.
- Implement and integrate data/text mining algorithms.
- Optimize tools of data engineering.
- Research new tools, frameworks and algorithms relate with data.
- Analyze data, logs and efficiency, then improve them.
If you have the following experience that of three, will be highly considered:
- Large data cleaning and preprocessing experience.
- Large system/software constructed and refactory experience.
- Improved large database efficiency and performance.
- Agile development.
- Algorithms design and development.
- SaaS experience.
- Designed and implemented CI/CD automation processing (incl. script programming), and solved the crash problems.
- Actually implemented the container and k8s, or others cluster-structure.
- Cloud computing, queue and balance, distributed systems and networking.
- Database ability that one of RMDB, BigQuery and NoSQL.
- GCP experience that include Pubsub, GCS, GCR, GCE, BigQuery, Dataflow, Dataproc.
- Familiar with linux, python or golang, git, docker and script.
- Familiar with OOP, design pattern and unit-test.
- Familiar with ETL that include Spark and pipeline.
- At least RESTFul API experience.
- At least the ability to communicate in English.
- Open minded.
Good to have:
- Microservice experience.
- Japanese ability.
- Algorithms and Mathematics that calculus, linear algebra and probability.
- UNIX, LINUX core system knowledge.
- Multithreading, Multitasking and Multiprocessing experience.
- Familiar with code review.
- Video streaming experience.
- Dashboard and data analytics experience.
若您符合此職缺的條件，請寄完整履歷至 Joanne Lin.
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Joanne Lin.
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.