[信義區外商]IT Support Analyst (IT Helpdesk Engineer), 三年經驗以上, 英文精通 #AL
約聘半年, 為代產假與育嬰留庭, 若表現良好, 有機會續約.
職務: IT Support Analyst, Associate
Provide computer support services to employees in all domestic and international office locations. This position is expected to consistently perform at current group metrics set by management.
• Provide remote support via phone, e-mail and IM and leverage remote control software, if needed, to diagnose and resolve users issue.
• Utilize current problem management and knowledge management software in accordance with standard operating procedures to track all inbound calls, emails, service requests
• Actively listen to each customer’s request; confirm an understanding of the issue, diagnose the problem, provide an accurate and well thought out solution
• Document all call information that pertains to the incident and this includes troubleshooting steps, provide closed notes, escalation notes.
• Collaborate with peers, management, and various escalation groups to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
• Provide feedback regarding knowledge base articles and procedures
• Assist in pre-deployment testing for enterprise-wide product releases Analyst needs to be aware of Call Queues, Email queues, work related email and the overall status of the department.
• Utilize mail lists and group chats to keep informed of outages, issues and policy changes
• Excellent communication skills in both English and Mandarin and good customer service orientation required.
• Minimum 3 year help-desk support experience with computer hardware, software, and networks preferred
• Customer service, technical training and/or industry standard certifications preferred.
• Associates, technical or bachelor’s degree in IT related field preferred.
若您符合此職缺的條件，請寄完整履歷至 Ada Lin.
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Ada Lin.
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.